We serve all 120 counties in Kentucky and Florida!
Closing Locations – Flexibility with Jett Title!
Anywhere you need the closing to be. Typically they are closed in the office of either the lender, real estate professional, Jett Title, or separately at home/office of the buyers/sellers. We are known for our flexibility and effort above and beyond to make closings happen at the highest level of convenience possible for all parties, considering all parties’ schedules.
Absentee Parties – We make their closings happen wherever the parties happen to be, if at all possible!
1. If someone cannot be present for closing (out of town, in hospital, infirm, incapacitated), the easiest and cheapest way is to use a Power of Attorney! We can prepare one quickly, email it to the to-be-absent party for their signature and notarization, and have the original brought to us at closing or FedExed to us. The original POA must be recorded with the deed.
2. We can close with any party, for any KY and FL real estate transaction, in any location in the U.S., and even overseas.
We typically arrange for certified, background-checked mobile-notary to meet the absent party at the time and location of the absent party’s choosing. The notary closer administers the closing, notarizes all, prevents error, and returns all docs to Jett Title, for a reasonable fee of approx. $150. This is far less costly than returning for the closing.
3. Sellers’ closings are typically more simple, and therefore may not require the use/expense of a mobile notary closer.
Timing of closings when a party is absent – let us know in advance, and it will not be a problem!
1. When Buyers are in a different location than the Sellers, this is no problem – All close on the same day, but likely different times, and definitely in two separate locations. All close on the same date!
2. When two buyers are in separate locations and a POA is NOT used, then one buyer signs on “day-1” in their location, all docs are FedExed to us, and the other buyer who is present with us signs on “day-2”. All docs are dated for “day-2”.
Just call us with any and all questions regarding services, locations, closings and absent parties and we will work it out for you in advance and make you as happy as you can possibly be!